Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 Weeks -- 10%!

This week was a big week for me; it was full of surprises and unexpected pleasant news. This week I reached my 10% goal! Which means I lost 10% of my starting weight! Broken down even more I lost a total of 26.3lbs! (I needed to loose 26lbs to get to my 10% goal). So you know what that means I received my:

10% Key Chain!!!!!!  

Another item I received since I lost my first 25lbs was:
25lb Circle
It's a 25lb circle and it is about the size and weight of the key chain, so I believe it's significance is I'm now a part of the circle of WW members who have lost 25lbs.

Now the reason all of this was a complete shock to me had to do with the fact that I was convinced I had gained this week. I was so certain of it and I checked my scale at home (which is digital like the scales at my meetings but there's always a 3 lbs difference. So I always way less on the one at home than I do at the meetings). Either way I was prepared for a disappointing look to spread across the Weigh-In lady's face but instead she high-fived me and encouraged me to tell my meeting leader about this success. I lost three pounds this week and it feels awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment